ENCOUNTER - REPLICA ON CANVAS OF CHAPEL MURAL
Painted by Daniel Cariola
The Encounter painting by Daniel Cariola, located in Magdala, portrays one of the most significant miracles in the gospel:
"...because she thought, 'If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.' Immediately her bleeding stopped, and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering." (Mark 5, 28-29).
Now you can have your own copy of the beautiful mural replica found in the Encounter Chapel in Duc in Altum at Magdala!
The Replica comes on a canvas, rolled in a cardboard tube for safety.
Magdala is a first-century town believed to be the hometown of Mary Magdalene. It is located on the shore of the Sea of Galilee. It is Israel's newest Holy Site to be discovered and is currently under development.
Your purchase helps us continue our work in Magdala and excavate the town. We appreciate your support.
Available in five sizes:
- 17 x 8 inches (44 x 20 cm) with approx. border of 1.5 inch (4 cm)
- 22 x 10 inches (56 x 25 cm) with approx. border of 1.9 inch (5 cm)
- 27 x 12 inches (68 x 30 cm) with approx. border of 2.3 inch (6 cm)
- 29 x 14 inches (74 x 35 cm) with approx. border of 3.1 inch (8 cm)
- 45 x 20 inches (113 x 50 cm) with approx. border of 3.9 inch (10 cm)