Magdala Five Chapel Mural Canvas Replica Bundle - Save 25%
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Shipping from Israel
- Secure Checkout
- Supports the Magdala Project
Magdala is a first century town believed to be the hometown of Mary Magdalene. It is located on the shore of the Sea of Galilee. It is Israel´s newest holy site to be discovered and is currently under development.
Now you can own a copy of the beautiful mosaic of the Duc In Altum at Magdala!
Show your support of Magdala and enjoy our branded collection as a unique Christmas gift for you and your loved ones.
* Fishers of Men Chapel -Replica on canvas of Mosaic Chapel Mural - 14 x 10 inches (35 x 25 cm) Canvas
* Daughter of Jairus Chapel - Replica on canvas of Mosaic Chapel - 14 x 10 inches (35 x 25 cm) Canvas
* Walking on Water Chapel -Replica on canvas of Mosaic Chapel Mural - 14 x 10 inches (35 x 25 cm) Canvas
* Mary Magdalene Chapel - Replica on canvas of Mosaic Chapel Mural - 14 x 10 inches (35 x 25 cm) Canvas
* "ENCOUNTER" - Magdala Chapel Mural Canvas Replica - 22 x 10 inches (56 x 25 cm) Canvas
Price includes delivery from Israel to any country.
(*Price does not include import taxes or fees that may be levied from your home country)
You do not need to subscribe to PayPal, you just follow the procedure on screen, asking to pay by credit card only. PayPal gives this service as well.
Item delivery is by ECO POST from the Israel Post service. Delivery will take 30-45 business days to arrive (Time is approximate and may take a few extra days).
You must register your complete delivery address.
Please register your email to receive your package tracking number. We will send your package tracking number to the email provided. You will be able to track your package on the following site: http://www.israelpost.co.il/itemtrace.nsf/mainsearchNOHE?OpenForm&L=EN
Please, let us know if you have any more questions.
If you have any questions you may email us at email@example.com or you can call our landline: +972 4 620 9900 between 9 to 12 am or from 15 to 17 pm (Israel time).